Pin This

Pin It

Friday, February 3, 2012

Hi!

I've found a hobby!!!! I'm so excited! I never had one before (other than reading), unless you call "avoiding housework" a hobby! But I realized I enjoy creating things - recipes, crafts, etc. And now I want to share some of these. Some are things I've come up with all by myself. Others are things I've seen at a craft show or online and decided to have fun with it. Some are recipes, some are crafts, but all are FUN! And since I don't consider fun to be the same as difficult, all are also pretty easy!


But since the hobby didn't seem to fit my other blog (http://godsfailure.blogspot.com/), I've decided to make a new one. I'm calling this one "Abba Designs" because without my Abba (Daddy... God) I couldn't begin to make ANYTHING! I begged Him to give me a hobby now that my children are finished with school and I'm now a retired homeschool mother... and He did!!!


So this is my introductory post. My next blog will be a recipe I created myself called "Snowflakes".

No comments:

Post a Comment